Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Psalm 23

1The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures;
He leadeth me beside still waters.

3He restoreth my soul:
He guideth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.

4Yea, thou I walk through the valley of the shadow of
death,
I will fear no evil; for thou art with me;
Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.

5Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine
enemies:
Thou hast anointed my head with oil;
My cup runneth over.

6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all
the days of my life;
And I shall dwell in the house of The Lord for ever.


Like a shepherd the Lord cares for me He is leading and guiding me even in the darkest of times. That is how great His Mercy is toward me. What a wonderful Savior I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment