Monday, August 1, 2011

Psalms 86:1-7

1Bow down thine ear, O Jehovah, and answer me;
For I am poor and needy.

2Preserve my soul; for I am godly:
O thou my God, save thy servant that trusteth in thee.

3Be merciful unto me, O Lord;
For unto thee do I cry all the day long.

4Rejoice the soul of thy servant;
For unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul.

5For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive,
And abundant in lovingkindness unto all them that call upon thee.

6Give ear, O Jehovah, unto my prayer;
And hearken unto the voice of my supplications.

7In the day of my trouble I will call upon thee;
For thou wilt answer me.


I am so thankful to the Lord that He hears and answers, sometimes it is in a way that we may not even have thought but He answers. I had an experience yesterday where He did just that. My daughter, two of her friends and my best friend broke down on the interstate in Atlanta, Georgia in 100 degree heat and I was 3 hours from home. I prayed that someone would stop to help and they did. A man and his girlfriend  were on a motorcycle and stopped to help us. He went and got his truck and pulled me to a safe area and then unlocked a local business that was unoccupied and allowed us to stay there out of the heat until our help arrived. I am glad and Praise God for this mans kindness to me and my friends and family. I pray that the Lord will bless him and his girlfriend. God is always near to us and he will answer in time of trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment